Rolling Oaks II
Rolling Oaks II Subdivision is located in the Town of Waukesha off Guthrie Road and Beeheim Road. The overall development will consist of 45 lots and three phases. Rolling Oaks development was mentioned in this article and press release. This conveniently located development features spacious 3/4 to 1 acre lots, mature tree lines and low Town taxes, yet close to the City of Waukesha and amenities.
Minooka Park is located less than a mile away and is the largest park in the Waukesha County Park System with a total of 579 acres. During the summer, enjoy the swimming beach and pond, catch a glimpse of the abundant spring ephemeral or varieties of songbirds in the spring, and make sure to see the scenic fall colors before hitting the cross-country ski trails and sledding hill in the winter. This park has something for everyone, every day of the year!
Other amenities near by include Meijer, Target, Pick`n Save, Famous Footwear, Starbucks, Chili`s, T.J Maxx, Buffalo Wild Wings, Culvers, CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, and many more – the area is growing!
Location: Town of Waukesha
Lot sizes: 3/4 Acres +
Mill Rate: 12.438300 (2014)
Front: 35′ from Town Right of Way (Phase II)
Sides: 20′ from Side Lot Line
Rear: 25′ from Rear Lot Line (or as per Town ordinance)
Single Story – 1,700 sq. ft.
Two Story – 2,000 sq. ft. (1,050 sq. ft./first floor)
Tri-Level – 2,000 sq. ft. (1,050 sq. ft./upper level)
- Masonry Requirement – a minimum of 20% of the exterior facade shall consist of brick, stone, E.I.F.S. or Dryvit
- Roof Pitch – a minimum 6/12 main roof pitch is required
- Garage – 3-car side entry garages are required (developer may approve a front entry 3-car if architecturally appealing or for ranch homes)
- Siding – natural materials such as wood, composite siding, fiber-cement siding are allowed (no vinyl, aluminum, or steel siding is allowed)
- Shingles – dimensional shingles are required
- A uniform lampost and mail box will be provided to the buyer at closing and buyer will be responsible for purchase
- Outbuilding will be allowed provided they are built-in similar style, methods, and fashion to the home
- Fences are allowed at a maximum of 4′ in height and must be approved prior to installation
- Driveways may be concrete or asphalt and must be installed within 1 year of occupancy
Reserve your dream home site today!
|64||Full Walk out, Southern Exp, Tree line, privacy||SOLD|
|65||George Ross II Model||SOLD|
|67||Partial Exposure, Southern Exp, Tree line, privacy||$119,900|
|68||Partial Exposure, Southern Exp, Tree line, privacy||$119,900|
|69||Partial Exposure, Southern Exp, Tree line, privacy||$119,900|
|70||Partial Exposure, Southern Exp, Tree line, privacy||$119,900|
|72||Partial Exposure, spacious back yard||SOLD|
|73||Partial Exposure, spacious back yard||$94,900|
|76||Partial Exposure, spacious back yard||SOLD|
Directions: I-94 exit Hwy 18 west, left on Hwy 59/164, left on Sunset Drive, Right on Guthrie, development is on the north side of the road. From I-43 exit Racine Ave turn right, left on Sunset Drive, left on Guthrie Rd. development is on the north side of the road.
Builder reserves the right to make changes and substitutions at any time without prior consent. ©2017 Belman Homes, Inc.